This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
SENIOR ADVISOR - Research and Development (SOAP TECHNOLOGY )
at Client of SUCCESS GROUP (Anywhere)
1.JOB TITLE: SENIOR ADVISOR
DEPARTMENT: Research and Development
ROLE: SOAP TECHNOLOGY
2. JOB ROLE & INTERFACE MANAGEMENT:
The Job description is for an SOAP TECHNOLOGY EXPERT, an independent leadership role managing innovations in the area of different soaps that are existing today in the market i.e. Toilet Soaps, Cooling Soaps, Impregnated Soaps, Moisturising Soaps, Transparent Soaps etc.
The Profile requires the candidate to be able to manage innovations in various Soap Technology platforms viz. Transparent Bars, Toilet Bars, Translcuscent Bars, Floating Soaps, Multi-Layer soaps, Impregnated Soaps etc The job will be primarily focused on tapping newer consumer insights in partnership with brand, Technology Scoping in the project platform areas, Proposing Unique Technologies/Differentiation that offer competitive advantage and allows for creation of Intellectual Property, Driving Anti-competitive strategy, Creation of Prototypes as per the Product brief and new product development protocols, regulatory, toxicological and microbiological tests. More importantly, the incumbent has to play a key role in mentoring and developing the skill-sets of key R&D team members on processes with respect to formulation and processing challenges. The Role will also strongly involve in creating a World Class Pilot Plant Scale up facility in joint collaboration with the Grp Leader-Technology Transfer. It will also involve improving Quality of existing Soap Products while optimising large Scale Manufacturing Processes and Efficiencies.
In general, the role requires the senior product manager to be responsible for specific products, processes and technology development and involves interface management with Consumer Insights, Brand Managers, Supply Managers (SM-SC), Cat-Finance Manager & Regulatory + Legal Teams to deliver the innovations within the required performance, cost briefs. The candidate, during the course of innovation development will need to understand the consumer habits & needs, need to ensure compliance to internal development protocols e.g. Sequential Recycling, Pilot Plant trials, Storage, Processibility, Safety & Environmental screening, Claim support, FDA compliance, RM specification development etc.
3. COMPLEXITY MANAGEMENT
• Independently Leading the Innovation delivery of all technical components required for an innovation project including activities that need to be managed /transferred to R&D, Supply Chain including Supply Management, Regulatory etc.
• Driving Networks for Full Project and ensuring compliance of the Activities on Critical Path of the Network. The incumbent will have to ensure full adherence to project time line - both technical and brand development elements and hence functions as a technical conscience keeper in support to the Network Manager (Supply Chain Manager)
• Creating and Locking the Project Milestones with Key stakeholders
• Planning, agreeing, monitoring and reviewing the technical work plan / deliverables of individuals working on technical tasks in innovation projects.
• Driving compliance and delivery of documentations wrt project management and technical areas such as Specification freeze, formulation locks, stability assessments, Claims dockets etc
• Representing the technical project group on the core project team.
• Managing risk, claims and legal compliance with local and country requirements (Exports).
• Leading and co-ordinating intellectual property protection and patent, regulatory and Toxicological clearance.
• Responsible for managing relationships with and the delivery on time of suppliers/partners, in-house manufacturing units and co-packers.
• Responsible for coaching, mentoring, developing team members.
4. INNOVATION QUALITY
• Work with all functional teams (Design, Marketing, CMI, Supply Chain and Supply Management) within the Category
• Support specific cost saving programs related to formulation and get clearance from the stakeholders
• Interact with the Performance Assessment team, Analytical team and jointly create the claim support docket, specifications of RMs and FG, Processing specification, Brand Objectives for the product
• Ensuring the Quality of the Product being manufactured is compliant to the quality detailed in the Product Quality docket during the Innovation Transfer.
5. ACTIVITY SPAN
• Deploy formulations for various countries (Exports) together with full financial workings.
• Progress various development projects for launch of new products or variants re-launch of existing products together with claim substantiation, etc.
• Commissioning of processes and trouble shooting in factories in the areas of product quality and process control.
• Interacting with technical development personnel in various countries in the region in order to effect product improvement, formulation harmonisation, process optimisation, etc.
• Make technical recommendations to counter competitive threats / claims in the market place.
• Monitor competitor activity in terms of product quality and composition.
• Develop logical matrices for pilot plant activity.
• Develop and implement the cost saving & PL programmes for various brands
• Preparation of Product Technology Dockets and Development Reports
Key Interfaces to Be Managed by the Sr Manager are
• PCC Innovations Head
• Technical streams in resource and functional capability groups (CTI, Processing, Packaging, Formulation, Specs)
• Specialists (Research Scientists, (Design for Supply Chain, Patents, Supply Mgt Director, GCSM, Finance, CMI, QA, Regulatory)
• Managers in supplier/partner organisations (material, component or equipment suppliers; technical mgr, project mgr, account mgr)
• Brand Managers
• Brand Directors, Supply Chain Directors
7. EXTERNAL ORIENTATIONS / ENVIRONMENT
• Third Party Testing Laboratories for Analytical Work
• Consumer Bodies
• Regulatory bodies
9. PERSONAL PROFILE
• Project Management
• Taking total ownership for the technical delivery of all technical elements of a project.
• Manage interdependent activities and bring clarity to complex situations.
• Solve complex problems.
• Effective Communication Skills - able to communicate effectively with other business partners
• Team player
• Execution Excellence
• Effective communication skills
• Networking with professional bodies.
• Managing virtual teams and on-ground teams
• Understand consumer behavior
• Making consumer relevant claims and supporting them with a robust package along with the Claims Manager
• Networking with professional bodies at regional and global levels.
• Assessing risks and risk management plans
• Proven expertise in R&D Role (Formulation/Processing/Claims)
• Proven experience of Project Management
• Proven Expertise of Deploying the Innovation across Factories
• Objective Analytical Sense
• Team Management
• External Interface Management
• Leadership Skills
• Thought Leadership
• Influencing Skills
Note 1 : If Your are Eligible Kindly Post y our Updated Resume to this E-Mail :- email@example.com for further Process. Mention the "SENIOR ADVISOR - Research and Development " which your Seeking in Subject of the Mail.
Note 2: Kindly mention the Designation in the subject line and furnish the below mentioned details in the body of your mail and attach your Updated CV for our Reference.
Current Salary ( CTC ) :
Expected Salary ( CTC ) :
Notice Period :
Current Employer :
Current Job Location :
Contact Number :
Note 3 :Candidates other than the specified sector are welcome to update their resume specifying their expected sector
E-Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward this to all your friends and relatives
Recent jobs at Client of SUCCESS GROUP
IT Company (Software Trainee) MSC/B.Sc CS,MSC IT,MCA,BE ,IT,CSE,BE ECE, BTech IT Jobs @ Coimbatore at Client of SUCCESS GROUP, Anywhere 31-10-2014
Accounts Executive at Client of SUCCESS GROUP in Coimbatore 04-10-2014
Marketing Executive/Fresh or Exp/Salary 10K @ coimbatore at Client of SUCCESS GROUP in Coimbatore 04-10-2014
Sales executive/ officer. Job Location:Gujarat at Client Of SUCCESS GROUP in Gujarat 28-02-2014
Account executive/ Officer,Job Location:Gujarat at Client Of SUCCESS GROUP, Anywhere 28-02-2014